MRHS Spring Sports 2023
Although winter is not over yet, we are looking ahead to spring sports. High school spring sports Meet The Coaches Night is Monday March 6th at 6:00pm in the gym. All players and their parents/guardians must attend this meeting. High school spring sports tryouts/practice begin Monday March 20th. Here is what all student-athletes need to do prior to March 20th.
1. Register on Family ID. It is open, make sure to register under High School Spring Sports Registration.
2. Have an updated physical into the school nurse or our Athletic Trainer, Taylor Murray.
3. Have a current ImPACT Test on record with our Athletic Trainer. You can email Taylor to set this up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Complete the free online concussion course at NFHSlearn.com and send the certificate to Taylor Murray. (must be completed once a year)
5. Complete the free online Implicit Bias course at NFHSlearn.com and send the certificate to Taylor Murray. (must be completed once a year)
If you have any questions feel free to email or call the athletic office. See you on March 6th!!
Thank you for your time.
Karen Guillemette, CAA
Director of Athletics