Monomoy Regional School District Bus Routes 2019-2020
For any questions regarding bus routes, schedules, or stops,
please contact MRSD Transportation Coordinator Toni London at (508) 945-5123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage families to provide transportation to their students. To adhere to DESE transportation guidelines, we will need to reduce capacity on our buses by at least half.
- While we are maintaining 6-foot distancing in our classrooms, we are only able to maintain 3-foot distancing on our buses.
- In light of the restrictions in place for transportation, we will only be able to transport students to and from their home. The district will not be able to transport students to, for example, after school programs or play dates.
- If students have more than one residence, please contact Toni London at email@example.com or (508) 945-5123 to discuss transportation.
- At this time, we will not be able to guarantee transportation for school choice students. Further information will be available closer to the start of school.
- All students riding the bus will be issued a bus pass, which will indicate their assigned seat.