Monomoy Regional School District Bus Routes 2020-2021
For any questions regarding bus routes, schedules, or stops, please contact MRSD Transportation Coordinator Toni London at (508) 945-5123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-2021 bus procedures:
We strongly encourage families to provide transportation to their students. To adhere to DESE transportation guidelines, we will need to reduce capacity on our buses by at least half.
- While we are maintaining 6-foot distancing in our classrooms, we are only able to maintain 3-foot distancing on our buses.
- In light of the restrictions in place for transportation, we will only be able to transport students to and from their home. The district will not be able to transport students to, for example, afterschool programs or play dates.
- All students riding the bus will be issued a bus pass, which will indicate their bus number and seat assignment. Siblings will be seated together. Otherwise, one student will be placed per seat.
- Elementary and Middle School students will have assigned seats. High School students should load the bus from back to front.
- Since the high school students will be attending school in rotating cohorts, there are different routes depending on which cohorts are in-person, so please note the days carefully.
- Students who have not signed up for a bus will not be picked up. Drivers have bus lists.
- All students are required to wear a mask on the bus and at the bus stop. Any adults waiting at the bus stop must wear a mask as well.
- Bus windows will be open whenever possible.