To become a Substitute in the Monomoy Regional School District:
1) Fill out the SUBSTITUTE APPLICATION and mail, email or drop it by to Kate Bruster, Human Resources/Superintendent’s Office, Monomoy Regional School District, 425 Crowell Road, 2nd floor, Chatham. Please specify which levels you would like to substitute at: Elementary School, Middle School or High School.
2) An interview will be set up by the School Secretary to meet with the Assistant Principal at the school in which you would most like to substitute.
3) Bring two forms of identification, such as driver’s license, social security card, birth certificate or passport, to Human Resources after your interview to complete a CORI background check, receive fingerprinting instructions and complete payroll paperwork.
4) Once your CORI is approved,and payroll paperwork complete, you will receive a letter of appointment from the Superintendent
5) You will receive your login instructions for www.substituteonline.com from Human Resources.
6) Log in to Substitute Online and fill out your personal preferences data.
7) Log in at night or first thing in the morning to check available sub opportunities.
When going to a sub position, please check in with the School Secretary upon arrival to make sure you receive a visitor’s pass and sign the payroll roster.
Substitute Teachers daily rate - $84.00 per day, $42.00 for ½ day
Substitute Instructional Assistant or Clerical daily rate - $78.00 per day, $39.00 for ½ day
Please contact Kate Bruster at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 945-5130 with any questions.