This is the officially recognized voice of the student body. It serves to facilitate communication and understanding between the students, the faculty, and the administration.
Members of student leadership must complete an application including a letter of recommendation from an adult.
- Attendance at weekly meetings;
- Promotion of a positive atmosphere for learning;
- The fostering of leadership and responsibility qualities among all Monomoy Middle School students;
- Acting as student representatives;
- Advising the principal;
- Coordination of student activities.