Community Action Committee of Cape Cod & Islands Immigration Resource Center
Free and confidential legal counsel and representation for immigrants and their families on Cape Cod & the Islands
The Immigration Resource Center will help you:
- Understand your immigration options and decide what's best for you and your family.
- Receive free legal assistance and representation for applications to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Apply for Green Cards (legal permanent residence), work visas, family reunification, temporary protected status, naturalization, visa renewals, and more.
- Prepare to become a U.S. citizen. The IRC offers free Citizenship Classes, USCIS interview and test preparation, assistance with N-400 Naturalization forms.
- Petition for immigrant benefits under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA); also U Visas and T Visas
- Learn about public benefits available to you.
- Obtain referrals to community resources, immigration lawyers and advocacy groups.
Siempre gratis * Slempre confidencial * Consultas legales * Representacion legal * Preparacion de documentos
The Immigration Resource Center is now in EASTHAM the 1st Wednesday of Every Month, 9am to 5pm, at the Cape Cod Children's Place.
To schedule an appointment, call 508-771-1727, X. 14D or visit the IRC in HYANNIS: 372 North Street, M-F, 8am-4pm
The Immigration Resource Center provides free, accredited and fully confidential immigration services, based on your needs and regardless of your legal status. Our staff is culturally sensitive and speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese, and several Eastern European languages. Community Action Committee of Cape Cod & Islands, Inc., 372 North St., Hyannis, MA 02601 (508) 771-1727, 222.caccl.com